The power of Subconscious mind with Breathing Technique



Hello friends, today I want to share my experience with you. About 3 days ago, I had a severe migraine pain and the pain was so strong that I was not in a position to reiki myself, then at that time I used the medicine. I also had no effect and I did not want to take medicines again because I ignore medicines as far as possible.
Then suddenly a thought came in my mind that why not this pain should be cured by the subconscious mind with Breathing technique, then I gave myself a simple command that I have all the negative emotions, negative energy that is causing me this pain. I get out of this pain with my every breath.
      I imagined that whatever negative energy, negative emotions I have , gone out from the body.After that I felt my pain disappear which has been bothering me for 2 days. This is amazing feeling.

      So, through this practice, you can also cure your physical illness with this Power of "Subconscious mind with breathing techniques".
      Many times, we create negative feelings and negative energy in ourselves. Suppose if you feel something bad about someone, you keep  it  in your heart, then in one way you have created a negative feeling for yourself, which is going to be converted into some other disease in future. If you know which negative emotion you have, you can release that feelings by taking that name or sometimes we do not know which disease is caused by which emotion?
      So, you can do a simple exercise, you can do a simple command. Suppose you have a backache, then first you give a simple command to your subconscious mind that all my negative energies, negative feelings and negative emotions due to which I have backache, I release those feelings with every breath. I completely expel it from inside my body.
After that you take a deep breath and when you completely empty yourself from inside, you exhale and think that all your negative energy, all negative feelings and negative emotions are going through your mouth and You automatically empty the inside completely. You will see that you have got relief in your problem or you have completely recovered.
      If your body still have problems, if there is a physical problem or you are feeling pain, then you repeat this exercise two to three times a day and keep repeating it till your problem is fixed.
      In reading this practice, it is very easy to hear, so many times we do not believe it easily. We quickly believe in things that are complicated.
             "Things done in a simple way can also be very powerful, just you need to believe and believe in it honestly".





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क्या गर्भावस्था के दौरान रेकी सुरक्षित है?